WHO YOU ARE.
1. You are an adult voice user who wishes to work on improving your technical ability and
your vocal health. You may be looking to make that ‘breakthrough’ with your voice, with performance skills or with your career. You maybe wanting to understand more about vocal pedagogy or want to explore voice for well-being.
I also offer vocal rehabilitation (working with people of all ages who have injured voices or voices which may not function properly).
2. Lessons can be booked for both the speaking and singing voice. Appointment times are for either.
HOW WE WORK.
3. All lessons are conducted online. Please download Zoom Video Conferencing in advance of your lesson. You need the download version so that we can make adjustments to the sound if need be.
On occasion, technology gremlins may occur (this is extremely rare). We may have to work through and slight glitches but it does mean we can keep working together or we can work together for the first time whether you reside in the beautiful North East of England or elsewhere in the world.
4. You must check the hours that I have available first. Appointments using the package system are strictly for weekly lessons or lessons every other week. The lesson must be on the same day at the same time. For example, you can book the 4-lesson package on a Monday and book yourself fin alternating weeks for 4 times at 1pm. If I don’t have a time suitable for you please contact me.
FINANCIAL and RESCHEDULING/REFUNDS.
5. When you make a payment, you are doing so by the secure server Stripe. I cannot access your financial information.
6. All lessons are pre-paid and once booked, they can be rescheduled but not cancelled (see Studio Policy 7).
7. I have a 24-hour lesson cancellation policy. If you feel you are becoming ill or if for any reason you cannot attend your appointment, please reschedule your session prior to the 24-hour cut off point. You can do this using the booking system, Acuity. You can also go to your automated lesson booking notification sent to your inbox and click the reschedule link. If there isn’t an appointment available, please contact me.
8. As stated in Studio Policy number 6 & 7. you can reschedule your lesson prior to the 24-hour cut off point but the day you usually have your lesson is not guaranteed.
9. When booking a lesson you understand that there is an expiration date on your lesson date or package. This is individual to each package option and is explained on the scheduling button.
10. All clients are required to fill out a form prior to making payment and create an account. Any personal information is held in a password protect platform entitled Acuity (my scheduling calendar).
11. The content of the session is the property of Pippa Anderson. Recording is not permitted. Notes can be taken for at your request.
12. When booking an appointment/package, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
Please note, holiday dates are below.
If you have any questions, or wish to book, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Studio of Pippa Anderson
Studio is Closed:
23rd May – 31st May 2020
13th August – 31st September 2020
24th October – 1st October 2020
19th December 2020 – 3rd January 2021
13th February – 21st February 20201
27th March – 11th April 2021